Friday, January 11, 2019

My Vision of Yahweh, Baal and Anat, 1/11/2019


VISION OF TODAY
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "poco and mom's"                I found myself sitting in the pews of a church in Missouri, where the preacher was lecturing about some obscure verse of the Bible. He then mentioned Abraham, and how GREAT he was for being willing to “Sacrifice his son, his only son, to God”. Then he mentioned that god prevented Abraham from killing his son, because human sacrifice was abhorrent to God, unlike the false gods and devils of the Canaanites. I got a little pissed, and I mentioned I knew the bible too; there is a story about a man named Jephthah in the book of Judges that promised to sacrifice the first thing to greet him as he returned home; if only God made him win the battle. Lo and behold, his daughter greeted him, but he honored his promise and sacrificed her to Yahweh, who did nothing to stop it. Stating this fact got two old men in the congregation very mad at me; they chased me with their guns and their cars. I managed to get home to Tucson, to my mother’s house, where I tried to lock all the doors meticulously, even though I found I had gone half blind. But the front door I already locked came undone, and it became too small even to close. Then at that moment, the old man came, ready to ram his car into me in the door way. But my Father rescued me in his car. We were driving speedily towards his house, which isn’t really so far from my Mom’s house, but I realized God/Yahweh was trying to destroy us. He sent cats, dogs, and birds to get hit by my dad’s car. I explained the situation to him, and he believed. Yahweh sent a car with RICHARD DAWKINS in it to block my dad but my dad still somehow made it around, It was like my dad was possessed by Baal. We were momentarily distracted by a sign for Poco and Moms, which is arguably the best restaurant in Tucson, where we both wanted to stop but still we kept going. Finally I was shouting “Fuck you God, Fuck you Yahweh, Praise Mighty Baal, Praise Mighty Hadad!” This really angered Yahweh, and he turned the road into a burning sun that me and my father fell into. The pain was intense, but by invoking Baal, I removed the pain and heat, and cursed Yahweh some more and gave him the finger. This really angered him. He said, “for this slight I will destroy three groups of people; I will kill you and your entire family, I will kill all of your friends and followers, and I will kill anyone who dares worship Baal”. Then he put me in a room, and sent my Father, then Mother, then elderly Bubbe to attack me and break my spirits. But Baal kept me strong. He protected me, and broke his deceitful charm on them. Baal rescued me, and took me to my mom’s back yard, where he and ‘Anat were standing with a violet sky crossed with thunder and lightning. Anat, in her rough yet beautiful voice chanted a spell in Ugarit that put me under hers and Baal’s protection. Then she returned my to my wife in Morocco, where I was living. I woke my wife to tell her about my vision, but she didn’t think anything of it.

4 comments:

  1. Next time around I recommend stopping for Poco's green chili huevos rancheros. While your existential experience may differ they won't leave that mess in your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Phoenician-Canaanite message to you my friend Killetz:
    𐤁‏𐤋‏ 𐤉‏‏𐤑𐤇‏ 𐤉‏𐤄‏𐤅‏ 𐤏‏𐤋‏ 𐤁‏𐤏‏𐤋‏
    𐤉‏𐤃‏𐤏‏ 𐤁‏𐤏‏𐤋‏ 𐤊‏ 𐤕‏𐤊‏𐤍‏ 𐤌‏𐤍‏𐤑‏𐤓‏
    𐤉‏𐤔‏𐤌‏𐤓‏𐤊‏ 𐤁‏𐤏‏𐤋‏ 𐤅‏𐤉‏𐤁‏𐤓‏𐤊‏𐤊‏ 𐤀‏𐤇‏𐤉‏ 𐤉‏𐤒‏𐤓‏

    Bal yas's'u7 Yehwo 3ali Ba3l!
    Yado3 Ba3l ka tikun nas'our!
    Yishmurak Ba3l wuyibarrkak 2a7uyi yeqar!

    Yahweh will never succeed against Baal!
    Baal knew that you would be victorious!
    Baal shall protect you and he shall bless you my dear brother!

    Baal shall bless you and protect you my dear friend Killetz! You proved yourself more than worthy of Baal. Let this be a warning to the ones who want to force monetheism on others and to those who want to destroy the last Canaanites and their belief.

    -Malkibaal

    ReplyDelete